Opening the Akashic Records of Other People, Places and Things
Join Deborah Hellman and me for a weekend in Asheville, North Carolina and learn how to access the Akashic Records of other people, places and things.
(Pre-requisite: Opening Your Personal Akashic Records)
In this class you will learn to open the Akashic Records of others – and by others we mean other people, places (such as cities) and things (like your pet, a piece of music you want to compose, or a book you want to write).
If you are interested in becoming an Akashic Records consultant, this class is designed to help you launch that journey. It’s also very helpful for massage therapists and other healers who want guidance from their client’s Records as they do their work.
Individual coaching is available for this class too. Typically, we complete this process in five sessions, and you will need to line up some people to read for in between our calls. The fee is $775. If you are interested in learning these skills one-on-one, please email me.
When & Where
August 10 & 11, 2019
12:00 – 6:00 pm
Plus three additional tele-classes to support your integration of your new skills into your life
Asheville, North Carolina
Facilitated by: Nancy Ring and Deborah Hellman
This Akashic Records Workshop Includes:
- The core two-day workshop, which runs from noon to 6 pm on both days.
- Three follow-up tele-classes to give you more practice in the Records, answer your questions and provide support and validation as you apply what you have learned to accessing the Records of other people and other things.
- An invitation to repeat the class for just $150 when space is available.
- Early registration is $575 through July 25, 2019.
- Regular registration is $650 beginning July 26, 2019.
- You can reserve your space with a $275 deposit through July 25, after which the deposit increases to $350.
Deposit is $275 through July 25 and it increases to $350 on July 26.
Pay in Full
Full payment is $575 through July 25 and it increases to $650 on July 26.
Pay $300 Remainder
The remaining payment is due August 3, 2019.
Previous graduates of this program can retake this course for $150 on a space available basis. Email me if you are interested.