Attune to Your Akashic Records
This class is designed to attune you to your Akashic Records, and teach you a method to access your Records for spiritual growth, guidance, clearing and healing.
June 9 & 10
12 – 6 pm
(plus four additional tele-classes)
Asheville, North Carolina
Facilitated by: Nancy Ring & Deborah Hellman
Through your journey in the Akashic Records, you will be given opportunities to integrate energy and information at a soul level, and know your own authentic truth. With time and practice, you will be able to go directly to the Divine and find your own answers, your own healing, or your own creativity – whatever you are seeking.
You will learn a process that offers much more than just a two-day workshop. For many, it becomes an approach to life, and a journey of light and love. The three follow-up tele-classes, along with the monthly tele-gatherings are designed to offer ongoing support and community as your relationship with your Records expands and deepens.
This Akashic Records Workshop Includes:
- A one-hour pre-workshop personal Akashic Records session (a $150 value).
- A pre-workshop tele-class to learn and begin practicing Heart Integration and the other energetics of the process.
- The core two-day workshop, which runs from noon to 6 p.m. on both days.
- Three follow-up acceleration tele-classes to give you more practice in the Records, answer your questions and provide support and validation as you apply what you have learned to your life.
- A monthly Akashic tele-gathering where you can continue to deepen your practice and meet others from across the country.
- An invitation to repeat the class for just $150 when space is available.
Early registration is $500
Regular registration is $550
You can reserve your space with a $200 deposit through April 30, 2018. The deposit increases to $250 beginning May 1, 2018.
Deposit is $200 through April 30 and increases to $250 on May 1.
Pay in Full
Full payment is $500 through April 30 and increases to $550 on May 1.
Pay $300 Remainder
The remaining payment is due by June 1, 2018.